Dr. Joshua Packer
Dr. Packer purchased IBEX Preclinical Research in April 2022. His decade plus experience in the preclinical industry includes work in GLP, medical device, experimental surgery, model development, and contract research arenas. He has extensive experience in interventional radiology, cardiothoracic and neurosurgery (invasive and non-invasive). His business experience includes company founder and experience in raising venture capital. Dr. Packer’s 10 plus year biomedical research career highlights include:
- Research Technician, IBEX Preclinical Research, Logan UT
- Washington State University DVM, 2017
- #1 Preclinical Surgeon, Medtronic Physiological Research Laboratories (PRL), Minneapolis, MN.
- Founder JP Lawrence Biomedical
To bless the lives of people through
Team welfare, Animal welfare, Coachability, honest communication, dedication to quality, accountability, teamwork.
To become the preclinical partner of choice, for those organizations and groups seeking to bless the lives of people.
- Dr. Packer is actively involved with the local learning institutions to offer guidance to students exploring this field.
- Providing Employees with Volunteer Opportunities to serve in their community.